Saturday, May 9, 2009

Second Soccer Game of the Season

Today Cooper had his second soccer game. What I failed to mention in the previous post was that I am his soccer coach. It is quite the experience coaching three year olds. Our team won but who is keeping score really. Cooper scored two goals. He wasn't as into the whole running around and chasing the ball today and he also complained about grass stains. He certainly doesn't have my skills at getting dirty. Peyton was not so cooperative. For some reason she wanted me to hold her the whole time which couldn't happen because I was on the field the whole time making sure our kids went the right way. I am sure glad Gord was there to take care of her. I have realized that three year olds have a mind of their own. They will come on the field when they want to play and go off the field when they are tired. Substitution what is that? That is ok though because then I don't feel bad if they don't get as much playing time as they should. They sub themselves on and off as much as they want. Some times we will have one player on the field other times there we be three or four. Everybody has fun so I guess that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment