Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am not very good at this!

so I totally suck at this obviously. I decided that I have a little bit of time on my hands maybe I could update this. Well I might as well start with our summer.

Summer started with a ton of visiting family. We started having visitors on the 30th of June and continued up until the first week in September! It was a lot of work but a lot of fun as well. At one point we had 17 people in our house. That is including us though. We had a lot of fun playing rook and other great card games. Some of the down falls of this summer was that both Peyton and Kwynn broke their legs about a month apart! Ya it was crazy! The poor girls especially since both of the loved to swim. Another surprise is when Peyton decided to cut her own hair! Yes I cried! It was sooo long. So we decided to cut it all to about her chin. It looks super cute though and she loves having short hair. Needless to say we had an eventful summer.

On other news we are now expecting an addition to our family on May 26, 2012. I always have to remind myself on a daily basis why I am doing this but Gord's sister just had a baby boy and I remembered oh ya that is why!!!

My baby girl just turned two! I cannot believe how big she is getting. She is such a snuggle muffin and she always has a scowl for you if you look at her wrong. She has become VERY independent.

Peyton is her usual self but now she is turning into such a Mom. She likes to help Kwynn get dressed and she loves to put her down for a nap. She is definitely Mommies little helper.

Cooper is in grade one and LOVES it! He loves to read and is doing well with that. He is also turning 6 in two days! I cannot believe it.

Gord and I are doing well. We love the house that we live in and we are LOVING Kelowna! Gord has less then a year before he turns 30! I cannot believe how time flies!

Well I am not guarantee that I will update this very much but I will try more then once a year!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad someone sucks more than I do at blogging. ha! :) And even though I just had a baby boy, I still have to try to remember every day why I wanted this, though we just started week 2 so things should get easier soon. You will have twice as many kids as me so it's a good thing you have Peytie to be an extra mommy around there. Kassie is excited for a new cousin!

    ReplyDelete