Friday, November 12, 2010

I told you I wasn't very good at this

So my sister in-law started a new blog and I decided that it was time that I should update mine. Since the last time I have blogged, a lot has happened in our lives. Last November we welcomed a new baby girl into our family. Her name is Kwynn Sydney Oliver. If all my kids were that easy I would have a whole herd. She is a really smiley baby. She is turning one on the 21st and cannot believe how much she has grown. Where does the time go? In the spring after Kwynn was born Gord and I decided to move our family out to Kelowna BC. It is absolutely gorgeous out here. The summer was amazing and we all had fun going to the beach and playing on the boat.

The falls here are also spectacular. Never have I seen so many different colours of leaves. Just beautiful. We had the opportunity of going to the pumpkin patch to pick out our own pumpkins and it was so much fun. The kids went through a hay bale maze, a corn maze and work their muscles on the pumpkin slingshot. Cooper did well. Speaking of Cooper, he is now attending Elementary school. His is in afternoon kindergarten and absolutely loves it. His teacher is amazing and he loves learning new things. Peyton turned three in August and is a very girly girl. She loves shopping, playing with dolls, applying copious amounts of "LIPS" and carries a purse wherever she goes. I have no idea where she came from! Kwynn like I said is growing fast. She says "yep" or "ya" and that is pretty much it. She loves to copy her sister. She is now into purses and playing with dolls. She tries Peyton's purses on and then crawls around with it on her shoulder. With her you always know when she wants something. She likes to yell at you until she gets what she wants. It gets Kind of annoying sometimes. The little stinker.

As far as I know Gord's business is going well. He works from home and it is a huge benefit to have him there. Sometimes a little hard but altogether a benefit. I have settled in quite nicely and really like it here. Although I am excited to come back to Alberta for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that I inspire you Brandii! ;) Now you can follow my blog too!

    ReplyDelete