Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My little artists

So I woke up this morning with my floors, walls and bathroom painted. I guess it was half my fault because I left the craft stuff in the laundry room but I was extremely surprised at the little artists I have on my hands. I don't know what was worse the big mess they made painting or the even bigger mess they made trying to clean it up without me noticing. It was one of those things that you just had to laugh at. I didn't even think to take pictures but the only evidence left is their ruined clothes. Oh well life goes on.

My baby girl is walking like crazy! I would like to thank Bre and Joel Walker's little guy Tyce for that. He and Kwynn were best buds when they were here for Christmas and she could not keep up unless she learned how to walk. So ta da she can walk. I cannot believe how big she is getting. Her new word is uh oh and whenever Gord gets home she says "Hi Dad!" It is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment