Friday, February 25, 2011

New House

I am so excited to announce that we have bought our first and last house in Kelowna. This is it. This is the house that we are going to live in for the rest of our lives. This house has an amazing view during the day and an even better one at night. It has a ton of room and even more storage! The funny thing about this house is that it was an estate sale and the guy didn't want to clear everything out so we get all the furniture and a car that comes in it. Pretty much all the furniture is antique and I am sooo excited. My favorite feature besides the view is the HUGE kitchen with a lot of space, oh and the huge laundry room, oh and the storage, and the big living rooms, and the fireplaces. Ok there are a lot of great things about it and I am glad we found this house. If you want to see it you can go to www.realestateshows.com/540839. I feel very blessed right now that we were able to get this house at a reasonable price. We were in the right place at the right time and it doesn't hurt that we pay our tithing! :) Anyway we get possession in the middle of April and I am totally psyched!!!

6 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Too bad we aren't closer so you could give what you don't need of all that furniture to me! Now we really have to come visit you if you're going to live there FOR-EV-ER! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That house looks great! How nice to have a house that you know you will be in forever. I'm a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandii - the house looks fabulous.
    I'm excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much GORGEOUS furniture in that house!! How fun! That is so great for you. I watched the video with my 3 year old and he said, "Nobody's home, mom!" Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks good. I can't wait to see pics once you move in. Oh man, you guys are so settled how does it feel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are soooo far ahead of us cause I still haven't found or lived in a house I wanted to stay in forever!!!! Maybe next one eh?? My favorite thing about it though is lots of room for grandma to visit.

    ReplyDelete